Air frying is the new method to bake, and I don’t simply say it to be hip.
Air fryers are a terrific alternative to conventional baking since they provide a crispy texture without the use of oil, making them a perfect choice for anybody on a keto diet.
If you want to satisfy your sweet tooth without feeling guilty, go no further than these 9air fryer keto desserts.
They’re all tasty and will fulfill your needs without raising your blood sugar levels!
- 9 Air Fryer Keto Desserts
- 9 Air Fryer Keto Desserts (Keto-Friendly Dessert Recipes)
- What is the dessert that you can eat on the keto diet?
- Is an air fryer helpful for keto?
- Can you lose weight eating keto desserts?
- Can diabetics eat keto desserts?
- What foods are unlimited on keto?
- Is peanut butter OK for keto diet?
- What Cannot be fried in an air fryer?
- What is not recommended in air fryer?
- Can I lose weight using an air fryer?
- Does keto shrink your stomach?
9 Air Fryer Keto Desserts
When following a ketogenic diet, an air fryer is an excellent tool to have.
It is simple to use and has several health advantages.
But what about desserts?
Dessert may be difficult to find and much more difficult to create on the keto diet.
There are some wonderful keto-friendly dishes out there if you want something sweet while keeping to your aims.
Ive rounded up9of my favorites:
1. Air Fryer Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
These delectable keto air fryer chocolate chip cookies are really simple to prepare and will fulfill your sweet desire without jeopardizing your keto diet.
In less than 15 minutes, you can create these in your air fryer!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except the chocolate chips until thoroughly blended.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir to combine.
- Form the dough into little balls and place on a baking sheet coated with parchment paper.
- Air fried for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown (watch closely to avoid burning).
- Let cool before eating!
2. Easy Air Fryer Keto Brownies
These brownies are a bit different from your typical recipe since they include no wheat or sugar!
They have a nice texture that is comparable to classic brownies since they are prepared with coconut flour and coconut oil.
Heres how I like to make it:
- Preheat your Air Fryer to 350F/180C.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs, almond milk, vanilla extract, and baking powder until combined.
- Mix in the coconut flour, coconut oil, and salt until everything is thoroughly blended (it will be extremely thick). If you want it sweeter, add another teaspoon of stevia or your preferred sweetener now!
- coconut cream, coconut oil, and so onPour the batter into an 8-inch round cake pan lined with parchment paper or lightly coated with butter.
- Then cook for 35 minutes in a preheated Air Fryer until cooked through (my took 35 minutes, but keep a watch on yours towards the end as each Air Fryer cooks differently).
3. Keto Air Fryer Chocolate Cake
If you like rich chocolate cake but don’t care for the high-carb variety that everyone else seems to prefer (and I don’t blame you), this is the treat for you.
It’s so thick and juicy that it’s nearly like eating cake batter, but without the carbohydrates!
Heres how I like to make it:
- 4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder and 1 teaspoon baking powder, combined until smooth.In a mixing dish, combine 3 eggs, 2 tablespoons coconut flour, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes, or until cooked through, in a buttered 8-inch pan.
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool before cutting into 8 pieces.
- As desired, top each slice with your favorite low-carb ice cream or whipped cream!
4. Easy Keto Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
This may seem to be an odd mix, but when you think about it, it makes perfect sense!
The cheesecake is as creamy and delicious as ever, but now you can top it with a good dose of chocolate chips.
This makes your dessert more enjoyable to consume while also allowing you to use up some of your favorite sweets guilt-free!
Heres how I like to make it:
- Begin by preparing the crust. Combine crushed cookies and melted butter until crumbs. Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes, then press this into the bottom of your pan.
- The filling is the next step. Cream cheese and eggs should be blended till creamy, then add sweetness and coconut flour until completely incorporated. Pour mixture into your crust and bake at 325 degrees for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown on top (or until done to your liking).
- Then top with your favorite toppings! Optional toppings include crushed coconut flakes and caramel sauce drizzles.
5. Keto Air Fryer Carrot Cake
This carrot cake dish is easy, but it tastes like it came from a fine restaurant, which makes sense given that it is only a twist on a standard carrot cake recipe!
Heres how I make it:
- Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and coat your pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt in a mixing basin. Place aside.
- In a separate dish, whisk together the melted butter, honey, and vanilla extract (or essence). Place aside.
- In a separate mixing dish, combine the eggs and sour cream until smooth and creamy. Combine this mixture with the flour, carrots, and pineapple pieces (if using). Pour into your prepared pan after thoroughly mixing.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown, then remove from the oven and cool fully before serving with whipped cream cheese frosting.
6. Keto Air Fryer Strawberry Shortcake
To provide a solid but fluffy foundation for the strawberries and whipped cream, this strawberry shortcake recipe substitutes coconut flour for wheat flour.
The result is a lower-carb, low-sugar dessert that will satisfy your sweet tooth without sabotaging your diet!
Heres how to do it:
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees F.
- Combine almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt in a mixing bowl. Combine until fully blended.
- Mix in the butter, eggs, vanilla extract, and milk with an electric mixer until well blended (do not over-mix).
- Two inches thick. If you have a smaller air fryer, you may need to divide the recipe into two batches or create one bigger cake for your family!Scoop the batter onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and flatten it out into a circle approximately 4 inches wide and 1 inch thick.
- Cook for 8 minutes on each side, or until golden brown on top when turned halfway through cooking time (confirm doneness by inserting a toothpick into the middle of the shortbread).
- When finished cooking, remove from the air fryer and set aside to cool before adding the strawberries or whipped cream layer (if preferred).
7. Peanut Butter Balls
These peanut butter balls are a delicious, grain-free treat that goes well with a cup of tea.
They’re easy to prepare, and you’ll be glad to hear that they’re high in good fats, which will keep you going all day!
What Youll Need:
- 1 cup peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- In a medium mixing dish, combine the peanut butter and coconut oil.
- Stir in the vanilla essence and salt until completely mixed.
- Roll into balls about 1 inch in diameter.
- set on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper; set in the freezer for 30 minutes to firm before serving!
8. Caramelized Apple Chips
These apple chips are a tasty snack for both youngsters and adults.
They’re also simple to produce and may be stored in an airtight container for up to two weeks.
The only disadvantage is that you will most likely want to devour them all yourself!
- Apples (any kind will do)
- Grease the baking sheet with olive oil or coconut oil.
- Preheat your air fryer to 350°F and gently coat a baking sheet with olive oil or coconut oil.
- 8-inch thick), then cut each slice into quarters or eighths depending on size. This step will be significantly quicker if you have a mandoline slicer!Cut your apples into thin slices (approximately 1 inch).
- Spread the apple slices equally on the baking sheet, making sure they don’t overlap too much, and set in the air fryer basket (you may need to use two trays if your air fryer isn’t big enough).
- Cook for 20 minutes, or until golden brown on both sides; don’t worry about overcooking them since they’ll continue cooking in the caramel sauce afterwards!
9. Baked Cinnamon Sugar Donuts
This dish is straightforward, needing just 5 ingredients and around 30 minutes to create.
Serve these donuts with butter and maple syrup for a traditional flavor, or top them with ice cream for something more indulgent.
- Preheat your air fryer to 350F (177C) before making these doughnuts.
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon powder, 1 teaspoon baking powder, and 1 teaspoon salt (3 cup coconut flour).1 cup almond flour, 1 cup Swerve Sweetener (or 1 cup honey)
- Pour in 6 tablespoons melted unsalted butter, followed by 3 big eggs and 4 teaspoons water.
- Stir until well incorporated, then pour into 12 mini donut molds greased with nonstick spray.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the tops are slightly golden brown; after done, remove from molds and cool for 5 minutes on a wire rack before serving!
9 Air Fryer Keto Desserts (Keto-Friendly Dessert Recipes)
- Air Fryer Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Easy Air Fryer Keto Brownies
- Keto Air Fryer Chocolate Cake
- Easy Keto Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- Keto Air Fryer Carrot Cake
- Keto Air Fryer Strawberry Shortcake
- Peanut Butter Balls
- Caramelized Apple Chips
- Baked Cinnamon Sugar Donuts
- Pick your favorite recipe from this list.
- Prepare the ingredients in the order specified in the recipe.
- Enjoy your dessert in no time.
What is the dessert that you can eat on the keto diet?
9 Simple Keto Desserts to Quench Your Sweet Tooth
The Chef on a Diet. Shake your birthday cake.
Cookies with peanut butter.
Bars made with cookie dough.
Chocolate pancakes stuffed with peanut butter cheesecake.
Curd made with lemons.
Fat bombs with strawberries and cream cheese.
Is an air fryer helpful for keto?
Yes! For a variety of reasons, air fryers are an excellent choice for keto diets. What exactly is this? Air fryers are versatile in that they can cook anything from low-carb veggies to chicken, steak, and more!
Can you lose weight eating keto desserts?
While they are tasty, they are heavy in calories, so if you consume them as a daily snack or two, you may not lose weight. “I would recommend that people limit keto-friendly treats or desserts to only a few times per week,” Manning adds.
Can diabetics eat keto desserts?
A diabetes-friendly dessert must be low-carb and include little to no added sugar. Low-fat dairy is an excellent addition, as are whole grains, fruits, and even chocolate.
What foods are unlimited on keto?
Fish and shellfish, meat and poultry, non-starchy vegetables including bell peppers, broccoli, and zucchini, avocados, berries, nuts and seeds, eggs, high-fat dairy products, olive oil and other oils, and high-cocoa chocolate are all acceptable keto diet foods.
Is peanut butter OK for keto diet?
Peanut butter may be used on a keto diet, but it’s better to stick to simple varieties that are devoid of added tastes and sugars. Almond butter is also a wonderful option since it has less carbohydrates. If you’re attempting to reduce weight, you need also be cautious of your portion size.
What Cannot be fried in an air fryer?
8 Things You Should Probably Not Cook in an Air Fryer
Foods that have been battered. Do not use wet batter in the air fryer.
Greens that are fresh. Because the machine utilizes high-speed air, leafy plants like spinach may cook unevenly.
Roasts in their entirety.
Grain in its natural state.
What is not recommended in air fryer?
Battered Foods – An air fryer will not properly cook an extremely wet batter, such as the cornmeal batter on a corndog. Any thick or wet coating will leak through the perforated basket before it has a chance to crisp. The heated oil bath in a typical deep fryer is essential for preparing battered foods.
Can I lose weight using an air fryer?
Advantages of Using an Air Fryer
They have less calories, fat, and possibly hazardous substances than typical fried dishes. If you want to lose weight or reduce your fat consumption, switching to an air fryer instead of deep-frying may be an excellent option.
Does keto shrink your stomach?
Overall, keto resulted in excellent fat reduction. So, if you have extra weight in certain areas (like as around your belly), you should anticipate it to decrease while on keto. However, it has been observed that the keto diet may produce greater belly fat reduction than a traditional low-fat diet.