If you’re craving something sweet, try preparing a batch of microwave peanut butter fudge instead.
Sure, there are lots of other oven-friendly peanut butter sweets.
But what’s not to love about reheating this pleasure in the microwave? It does not need an oven, so you may save time.
Plus, instead of standing in front of the oven for hours, you can enjoy it on the sofa.
If you’ve never tried microwave peanut butter fudge, here are ten delicious versions that will have your friends begging for the recipe.
- 12 Easy Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge Recipes
- 1. 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge
- 2. 5-Minute Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge
- 3. Old-Fashioned Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
- 4. Creamy Peanut Butter Fudge
- 5. Christmas Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge
- 6. Peanut Butter Fudge Balls
- 7. The Original Fantasy Fudge Marshmallow Cream
- 8. Keto 3-Ingredient Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge
- 9. Super Simple 2-Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge
- 10. Buckeye Peanut Butter Fudge
- 11. Peanut Butter Rocky Road Fudge
- 12. Original Kraft Peanut Butter Fantasy Fudge
- Cooking Tips
- 12 Easy Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge Recipes
- What is the secret to perfect fudge?
- How do you make Paula Deen’s 5 minute fudge?
- Why is my peanut butter fudge not getting hard?
- How do you keep peanut butter fudge from being grainy?
- What makes high quality fudge?
- How do you cut fudge so it doesn’t crumble?
- What ingredient makes fudge harden?
- What makes Mackinac Island fudge?
- Can I use aluminum foil instead of parchment paper for fudge?
- Why did my microwave fudge not set?
12 Easy Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge Recipes
1. 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge
Peanut butter is something that everyone enjoys. It’s not difficult to understand why.
It not only tastes delicious, but it can be utilized in a variety of ways. It’s great in cookies and cakes, and you can even create your own peanut butter fudge.
You may use chocolate or vanilla, and if desired, add a dash of milk or cream. The possibilities are boundless, and it’s terrific that you have the proper foundation for all types of delectable concoctions.
2. 5-Minute Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge
This dish combines two of our favorite flavors: chocolate and peanut butter.
It has the ideal fudge texture. The peanut butter taste will take you back to your youth.
What’s the greatest part? This dish requires just four ingredients and is ready in minutes.
All you have to do is combine the ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl and cook for 1 minute.
It makes no difference whether you use chocolate or milk chocolate chips.
Simply use a big microwave-safe dish to prevent your chocolate from melting on the sides.
You may also add nuts or other flavorings to improve the outcome.
3. Old-Fashioned Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
This traditional microwave fudge recipe is sweet, salty, creamy, and rich, with the added benefit of being simple to prepare in the microwave.
The fudge is an ooey delicacy prepared with peanut butter and chocolate chips that is suitable for children.
To create absolutely smooth microwave fudge, use an old-fashioned glass measuring cup rather than a normal measuring cup, and make sure there are no air bubbles in the microwave.
4. Creamy Peanut Butter Fudge
If you like fudge but don’t want to deal with a hot stove, this microwave recipe for peanut butter fudge will win you over.
It’s very simple and just takes five ingredients. The batter is placed in a microwavable bowl. Then, combine the chocolate and peanut butter in a mixing bowl.
The completed fudge is ready in minutes, and you’ll have something sweet to snack on after you’re done with your morning meal.
5. Christmas Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge
This simple microwave meal is ideal for the holiday season.
It’s created with peanut butter, so you know it’ll be popular. The remaining components are similarly straightforward and sweet.
A dash of cream cheese and milk completes the recipe for a gooey and creamy treat.
Use a different microwavable dish if you want the fudge to be thicker. You could, for example, use a tiny measuring cup with a spout, but a standard microwave-safe bowl would suffice.
This recipe may also be made with any of your favorite chocolate chips, such as Nestle Toll House.
6. Peanut Butter Fudge Balls
If you like peanut butter fudge balls, you’ll love this recipe.
What is the secret to crafting the perfect fudge ball? Use the correct chocolate chips, such as Nestle’s. You will not be sorry!
Bittersweet chocolate, which is darker and more powerful than semisweet, is used in this recipe.
The chocolate chip is the foundation of the ideal fudge ball. Then there are the peanuts. The peanut butter follows next. Finally, the vanilla extract is added. You now have a winning fudge ball recipe!
7. The Original Fantasy Fudge Marshmallow Cream
This microwave version of the classic dream fudge marshmallow cream will wow you. The greatest part is that it tastes just like the original!
To obtain the greatest marshmallow cream texture, start with the right ingredients. Begin by microwaving a can of cream of tartar and a can of sweetened condensed milk.
This will serve as the foundation for your marshmallow cream recipe. For a traditional fudge consistency, you’ll need to add a couple more ingredients.
The marshmallow cream is ideal for creating the greatest chocolate marshmallow layer cake recipe. Better still, use it as an icing for any baked good or cupcake.
8. Keto 3-Ingredient Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge
This simple keto fudge recipe requires just three ingredients.
It’s easy to create and comes in a variety of flavors to please your sweet taste.
You’ll adore this if you like peanut butter fudge. It’s loaded with peanuts, which are keto-friendly.
This fudge also contains a lot of chocolate, so you’ll get a delicious pleasure without the sugar.
9. Super Simple 2-Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge
This is one of the simplest two-ingredient desserts I’ve ever made.
If you’re searching for a quick and simple sweet treat, this is it.
The peanut butter fudge has no sugar, yet it tastes like rich peanut butter cups and has the characteristic fudgy texture.
You’ll have some fudge left over and a few baking pan tears. These are just a small portion of the experience.
Make them for a potluck or special event and they’ll be a smash.
10. Buckeye Peanut Butter Fudge
Fudge with peanut butter? What could be more perfect than that?
This sweet and salty delicacy incorporates both creamy and crunchy peanut butter in this simple peanut butter fudge recipe.
The basis is a fudge recipe with some cocoa powder added for extra sweetness. You may also use more peanut butter for a creamier texture.
You may use any sort of fudge or cookie recipe, so select one that is simple to create.
11. Peanut Butter Rocky Road Fudge
If you’re searching for a fast, microwave-friendly fudge recipe, this peanut butter variation is for you.
It’s even better than conventional fudge since it has less sugar and is moister.
4 cup chocolate chips for every 1 cup peanut butter, available in the grocery store’s baking department.You will need 1
This dish takes just a few minutes to prepare and will stay in the fridge for a week or two.
Add additional butter to the mixture before microwaving it to make it extra creamy and delicious.
12. Original Kraft Peanut Butter Fantasy Fudge
Want to make something amazing yet simple for a year-end gathering or holiday dessert? You need these fudge tiny cakes.
For these delectable little cakes, you’ll discover the ideal ratio of peanut butter to powdered sugar. They’re not too sweet or very rich. The taste is just perfect.
You can also make this recipe gluten-free by using a gluten-free flour mix, such as King Arthur Gluten Free, for the all-purpose flour.
For this recipe, be sure to use the nicest chocolate you can find. Because the fudge layer will be the focus point, it must be of the highest quality.
- Microwave in individual cupcake pans or smaller microwave dishes for optimum results.
- The greatest fudge recipes are ones that can be created in a matter of minutes and that can be refrigerated or frozen.
- Its always fun to add extra spices.
12 Easy Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge Recipes
- 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge
- 5-Minute Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge
- Old-Fashioned Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
- Creamy Peanut Butter Fudge
- Christmas Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge
- Peanut Butter Fudge Balls
- The Original Fantasy Fudge Marshmallow Cream
- Keto 3-Ingredient Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge
- Super Simple 2-Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge
- Buckeye Peanut Butter Fudge
- Peanut Butter Rocky Road Fudge
- Original Kraft Peanut Butter Fantasy Fudge
- In a small mixing dish, combine the melted butter, peanut butter, and powdered sugar.
- Place the ingredients in a medium microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes, or until the fudge thickens.
- Add the milk and mix thoroughly.
- Microwave for another 1-2 minutes on high, or until the fudge is set in the middle.
What is the secret to perfect fudge?
Fudge Making Techniques
A candy thermometer may be used to keep track of the temperature. Improper temperature is likely to be to fault if you end up with soft fudge that dissolves into a puddle in your hands or hard fudge that resembles a crunchy candy.
When the mixture reaches a simmer, stop stirring.
How do you make Paula Deen’s 5 minute fudge?
In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar, milk, butter, and salt. Bring to a boil and continue to simmer for 5 minutes, stirring regularly.
Cook until the chocolate chunks are melted.
Remove from the heat and mix in the marshmallows, vanilla extract, and nuts. Combine thoroughly.
Pour into an 8-inch baking dish. Once cool, cut into squares.
Why is my peanut butter fudge not getting hard?
The length of time you boil fudge impacts its hardness directly. Too little time and the water will not evaporate, resulting in soft fudge. Cooking it too long, on the other hand, will result in fudge that is excessively dry and crumbly.
How do you keep peanut butter fudge from being grainy?
Fudge with a lot of large crystals is gritty. Allowing the fudge to cool without stirring prevents the formation of seed crystals. Stirring would enable sucrose molecules “find” one other and begin to form crystals.
What makes high quality fudge?
Many tiny crystals may be found in high-quality fudge. If the crystallization process starts too soon, fewer crystals form and become significantly bigger. By carefully following these instructions, you may exert control over the procedure.
How do you cut fudge so it doesn’t crumble?
How to Make Fudge
Allow the fudge to set in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
Place the fudge on a level chopping board after removing it from the refrigerator.
Dip a big sharp flat knife in hot water, then dry it entirely before cutting one long slice (the heat will aid the knife’s passage).
What ingredient makes fudge harden?
Make use of powdered sugar. Replace the evaporated milk with powdered sugar and combine your fudge batter. If the fudge is difficult to setting and hardening, the powdered sugar may assist.
What makes Mackinac Island fudge?
Chocolate liquor, hydrogenated coconut oil, peanut oil, alkalized cocoa, mono and diglycerides, buttermilk, butter, natural flavors, soy lecithin, pectin, salt, cellulose gum, xanthan gum, guar gum, annatto (color), vanilla.
Can I use aluminum foil instead of parchment paper for fudge?
If your fudge has the correct consistency, it will be less likely to cling, even if you only lightly oil the baking pan without using any paper. For the greatest results, line a baking sheet with parchment paper or nonstick aluminum foil (available at your local grocery store).
Why did my microwave fudge not set?
The primary cause for this is that your fudge has not achieved the ideal temperature. Your mixture will always be soft if it only hits 110 or 112 degrees Celsius. That is why we suggest purchasing a sugar thermometer. Another reason your fudge isn’t setting is if the liquid-to-sugar ratio is too high.